Main Content


Members of public with an emergency

If you are a member of the public and you need to report an emergency, CALL 911. If it turns out it is an emergency the Civil Air Patrol can assist with, Vermont emergency dispatchers know how to contact us.

Public safety agencies needing assistance

A public safety agency which believes the Civil Air Patrol could assist should contact our Burlington wing headquarters, 802-660-8057.

Routine information about Rutland Composite Squadron

The Rutland Composite Squadron provides small aircraft and ground teams for search and rescue activities, and other emergency situations. Our members receive specific training for emergency services. Each member must be have the appropriate level of training to participate in an emergency mission. Our training follows our national standards. For more information, please visit the Emergency Services area of our national website. You will be leaving the .gov domain.

© 2020 Civil Air Patrol. All rights reserved.